Friday, April 11, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag - April 2014

I am always super excited to get my Ipsy Glam Bag in the mail. I've been a subscriber for about 8 months now and I have never been disappointed. This month was no exception. Visit the Ipsy website to learn more about their subscription. It is just $10/month and totally worth it. They usually have a waiting list, but hopefully you won't have to wait long!






My April Ipsy Glam Bag contained:
- Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil
- Demeter Jasmine Perfume Oil Roll On
- dr. brandt microdermabrasion
- Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow

I have wanted to try the Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm since I got their gel eyeliner to sample in an earlier Ipsy Glam Bag. I love the little built in brush that comes with their products, and it is especially useful for a lip balm.


I am a huge Urban Decay fan, so I was happy to see a travel size eyeliner in the bag.






 Unfortunately, the tip of the liner broke off when I tried to swatch it.






As I've mentioned before, I'm a scentaholic, so I am always excited about perfume samples and was especially happy to see something from Demeter, as I've wanted to try it out for awhile. I like roll ons and love the simple Jasmine scent.




I am not ever super excited about skincare items in sample bags because I have very fair, sensitive skin. But I have heard good things about dr. brandt, so I'll give it a try.

The Elizabeth Mott brand is completely new to me, but I always welcome new shadows and appreciated that this was in a nice neutral (if a bit shiny) shade.





 




Here is a swatch of the Cailyn lip balm and the pop! goes the shadow.










*purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment