Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Influenster VoxBox Review

Hello, lovelies!  I was lucky enough to receive a special Influenster VoxBox for moms and wanted to share a bit about the products included.  Please note that I received all these products for free for testing purposes.

What Was Inside:
  • Neosporin Neo To Go! antiseptic/pain relieving spray
  • Puffs Plus Lotion soft purse pack
  • Avon Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother
  • Ivory Original Bar
  • Shell Fuel Rewards card
  • Coupon for free Breyers Gelato Indulgences
What I Thought:

I was super excited to be selected for a box and had no idea what to expect.  My initial thoughts were:
  • This Neosporin Neo To Go! spray is super smart for moms to keep in their purse or diaper bags.  It is compact and can easily go wherever you go.  Good for the unexpected owies in life. 
  • I am a big fan of Puffs Plus Lotion tissues and always carry tissues in my bag, so was glad to have a pack.  I like the lotion ones because they don't irritate my nose during allergy season when I have to use them a lot.
  • I haven't tried the Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother yet, but will next time I put on makeup.  It says it is for use over moisturizer or makeup and that it instantly reduces the visibility of wrinkles.  I'm looking forward to trying it on my little baby laugh lines that I've just started getting over the past few years. 
  • The vintage packaging on the Ivory Original Bar soap is so adorable.  It is pretty enough to give as part of a gift, I think, and I might try to grab a few to go with hand-knitted washcloths for little gifts at Christmas.  Ivory soap has a great reputation and has been around for years and years, so I will definitely get some use out of the product.
  • I didn't know gas stations had rewards cards, but it is smart and makes a lot of sense.  I haven't activated my card yet, but will make sure to soon.
  • I picked up my free Breyers Gelato Indulgences and cannot believe how delicious it is.  I got the Tiramisu flavor and it is the smoothest, most decadent ice cream I've had outside of a gelato shop. I shared with the kiddo and she loves it, too.  Tastes just like authentic Italian tiramisu.  Can't wait to try the other flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment